Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life Unstructured
















I think everyone needs a great photographer in their life. I was lucky enough to have a woman come into my life because of ALS. We started this in the spring because we needed a new family picture. I love Patty's philosophy of taking pictures...really it's capturing life. I will never go back (unless under some odd circumstance) to a commercial studio! Why? When Patty comes to us! Patty came on Saturday to take Kailey's pictures for her birthday. Here's the sneak peek I got and her website. We are on her website under Family Life. Thank you Patty for the beautiful pictures you capture and your wonderful artful ability.

web.mac.com/pattydover/LifeUnStructured_photography_by_Patty_Dover/Welcome.html

1 comment:

Amy-Jo said...

I love it! Amazing pictures. See blogging's fun huh?